Shipping and Delivery
Shipping is $5.15 inside the USA and is sent via USPS priority mail. If you’re buying more than 2 mounts please select Fedex as the shipping option.
We currently have international purchasing options for Canada, Australia, and Germany. If you’re interested in purchasing but do not live in one of these countries, please email for international shipping rates and purchasing instructions. and we’re happy to help.
Orders typically ship the Saturday after they are received. Once shipped the tracking information for your purchase will be sent to you via email. Please contact us for expedited service (additional shipping and handling costs may apply for premium shipping options).
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange your order for a full refund of your order 45 days from the purchase date. While we’re happy to honor exchanges for full purchase price, shipping charges for exchanges and returns will be the responsibility of the purchaser. If you have questions about which mount you should buy please reach out to us with questions prior to purchasing and we’re happy to help. Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. While damaged returns are rare, we will assess them on an individual basis with the purchaser.
Customer service is conducted over email as this is the primary contact information collected. In some instances our customer service department may request a phone number to contact you regarding your order. Responses to email inquiries are typically replied to in 3-5 business days, excluding US holidays.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Advanced Rifle Parts Ltd. believes in firearm safety, and recommends that you use best practices when using and altering firearms. Please follow the installation instructions for your rifle closely to ensure your scope mount is properly mounted and shooting true. The following warranty and terms are recommended by our legal council under Colorado state jurisdiction.
- Advanced Rifle Parts Ltd takes no responsibility for injury or bodily harm that may be caused by the unsafe use of firearms bearing any of our parts.
- Advanced Rifle Parts Ltd takes no responsibility for injury or bodily harm that may be caused by incorrect installation of parts.
- Parts are warrantied against manufacturing defects for 1 year.
- Damage or modification of parts resulting from a failure to read the instructions provided voids the warranty.
- Examples not covered by warranty include, stripping of threads resulting from using an impact wrench or excessive force when tightening screws, lost parts, damage from removing and re-installing mount, grinding, drilling, or any other modifications made to the mount.